- Install Termux
- Enable storage access termux-setup-storage
- Install Python
pkg install python
- (optional upgrade pip)
pip --install upgrade pip
- Install youtube-dl
pip --install youtube-dl ffmpeg
- Navigate to your downloads directory
- Download your youtube video (Make sure you are in downloads directory so you can write the file!)
- You can paste with ctrl+alt+v into termux
- Upgrade everything after it has been a while or when you encounter problems
pip install --upgrade pip youtube-dl ffmpeg
Recently I accidentally overwrote my Production site when I thought I was on the staging site so after a bit of googling I came up with this solution. If you are on WordPress you can just paste this at the end of your functions.php for your theme. This could also probably be turned into a very simple plugin.
So many hosting switches!
Here is my Kinsta Affiliate Link!
Super useful for testing a non-live site to see if the new server or settings is fast enough.
setDns mytestedhost.com 18.104.22.168 navigate mytestedhost.com
- Use Tab stops not spaces
- I copied the above code into VSCODE and changed it to tab stops to get it to work.
- Paste into https://www.webpagetest.org/#script
Should be a lot easier to manage than cpanel!
edit: So far it is!
edit2: it ended up being a disaster with a ton of
Saved for me and for you!
Testing out the new gutenberg editor on WordPress it seems to be working well! It's cool that you can re-arrange content blocks.
The above video is something that My Wife and I put together with the Kids.
Seeing how this works!
Update: It has been working pretty good!
Blogging again lets see how long this lasts!