- Install ViGEm/ViGEmBus (github.com)
- ViGEmBusSetup_x64.msi is the release you will most likely want.
- Install/unzip 71/stadiacontroller (github.com)
- stadiacontroller.zip ignore the source code releases.
- Plug in your controller to your PC
- double click on stadiacontroller.exe from the zip you extracted
- Your stadia controller should now be recognized in Minecraft Bedrock!
- Install Null Keyboard – Apps on Google Play
- This may be optional however for my Samsung the keyboard kept popping up during play.
- Swap to null keyboard when you want to play the game, you will have to open settings to swap it back afterwards.
- Plug in your controller to your phone and play!
This post was published 2021-02-24, I don’t know if it is possible but I hope the stadia controller will eventually be able to be used via Bluetooth to PC and Android and this whole post will be irrelevant.